Swimming Pool & Spa Pool Heat Exchangers
Bowman is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers.
There are two ranges of Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers, one for use with boilers and the other for use with Solar Panels/Heat Pumps.
Bowman units offer reliability and durability and come with the following features:
- Available with cupro nickel, titanium or stainless steel tube stacks.
- Transfer up to 1050 kW to your pool quickly making more efficient use of the energy, therefore saving money.
- Integral 7mm thermostat pockets (on most models) for easier installation.
- Removable tube stack makes the units easy to service.
- Composite end covers with solvent weld connections fit directly into the pool pipework on 5113 and 5114 series heat exchangers.
- Units are also ideal for cooling pools in warmer climates via a chiller system.
- Titanium materials in contact with pool water come with a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee.
More efficient – Incorporating more heat transfer tubes than many of our competitors’ heat exchangers, Bowman units will heat your pool more quickly, dramatically reducing your fuel costs.
Easy to maintain – Special feature enables the end covers and tube stack to be removed for cleaning purposes.
Corrosion-resistant materials – Units are available in titanium, cupro nickel and stainless steel making them suitable for all types of pool set-up
Easy to install – 5113 and 5114 units come complete with imperial and metric solvent weld adaptors allowing for easy installation into pool pipework.
Please click on the following link for more information about our range of
Read more about our Titanium Heat Exchangers
Bowman Solar Heat Exchangers.
For more technical details about our Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers please download the
relevant copy of our brochure.
For further information on Swimming Pool & Spa Pool Heat Exchangers contact our Sales Office:
Tel +44 (0)121 359 5401 or
or go to our Stockist Page and click on your country to find your nearest
stockist of this product.