Swimming Pool & Spa Pool Heat Exchangers
E J Bowman is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of Swimming Pool & Spa Heat Exchangers.
There are two ranges of Bowman Swimming Pool Heat Exchangers, one for use with boilers and the other for use with Solar Panels/Heat Pumps.
Our units offer reliability and durability and come with the following features:
- Available with cupro nickel, titanium or stainless steel tube stacks.
- Transfer up to 1050 kW to your pool quick making more efficient use of the energy, therefore saving money.
- Integral 7mm thermostat pockets (on most models) for easier installation.
- Removable tube stack makes the units easy to service.
- Composite end covers with solvent weld connections fit directly into the pool pipework on 5113 and 5114 series heat exchangers.
- Units are also ideal for cooling pools in warmer climates via a chiller system.
- Titanium materials in contact with pool water come with a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee. Read more about our Titanium Heat Exchangers
More efficient – Incorporating more heat transfer tubes than many of our competitors’ heat exchangers, Bowman units will heat your pool more quickly, dramatically reducing your fuel costs.
Easy to maintain – Special feature enables the end covers and tube stack to be removed for cleaning purposes.
Corrosion-resistant materials – Units are available in titanium, cupro nickel and stainless steel making them suitable for all types of pool set-up
Easy to install – 5113 and 5114 units come complete with imperial and metric solvent weld adaptors allowing for easy installation into pool pipework.
Please click on the following link for more information about our range of
Bowman Solar Heat Exchangers.
A NEW compact EC80-5113-1 delivering up to 25kW heat transfer is ideal for Small Domestic Pools, Spa Pools and Hot Tubs now available.
For more technical details about our Swimming Pool & Spa Pool Heat Exchangers please download the
relevant copy of our brochure.
For further information on Swimming Pool & Spa Pool Heat Exchangers contact our Sales Office:
Tel +44 (0)121 359 5401 or
or go to our Stockist Page and click on your country to find your nearest
stockist of this product.